Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland Grader

Graderfan1981 ยท 2015-04-05 16:38

There are some different types which exist from New Holland, the three RG-types: http://construction.newholland.com/lar/en/Pages/Equipment.aspx?Graders#sthash.8BBFpK7A.sC4iEikN.dpbs And the europe versions F106,7/F156,7. Here a video from a F156,7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgtgKuc4-C8

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies9
  1. #1Fatgraderman2015-04-06 00:49

    There used to be 3 New Holland models sold here as well. Not sure on the model numbers, 160, 180, and either a 140 or 200, not sure which. My understanding was they started to offer them after buying the Fiat Allis graders. The Case graders will be a similar product and near as I can tell, that's the only one that's offered here now.

  2. #2Graderfan19812015-04-07 14:10

    On my list I find no 160,180 types, but a RG80. And in ealier times they have FG, now RG-Types.

  3. #3DB22015-04-07 20:48

    Models available most recently in North America were a G140 G170 and G200. Same as Case offerings except Case had an VHP or DHP option on the middle model that New Holland never had. I believe NH is out of the large equipment market in NA now.

  4. #4cuttin edge2015-04-07 23:16

    Yeah the dealer here has nothing but farm equipment now. They had a couple of backhoes, but they are gone now

  5. #5Fatgraderman2015-04-08 06:51

    Yup, you nailed the models. I had forgotten. They were marketed here as a 12',13' and 14' models. Sorry for the horrible image. It was something that was sitting in my filing cabinet for some dumb reason.

  6. #6Graderfan19812015-04-14 16:29

    I think the G-types where the first versions, than FG and now the RG-Versions. Fiat-Allis has the G-types last and than New Holland has take over them.

  7. #7schuiver2015-04-19 04:03

    Beautiful grader, Drenth Grader Rental.

  8. #8Graderfan19812015-04-21 12:17

    The europe types were taken over from O&K and now Case has these type of models too.

  9. #9schuiver2015-05-29 17:00

    Here the smaller type New Holland 106.7 .