Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New holland Interlock Relay?

NCPIPELINE ยท 2012-12-11 07:36

Any one have any ideas of some symptoms for this to be faulty?

Replies7
  1. #1stovein2012-12-11 15:40

    when mine went bad it would start only in service mode and of course the hyd would still be locked out. , in run mode it would make a click but not start however if i tried it repeatedly it would work. this was on a lx665 though. If I remember right it would also give me a 02 or fuel solenoid code.

  2. #2NCPIPELINE2012-12-11 16:12

    I dont even think this machine has service mode does it? It is a C175

  3. #3stovein2012-12-11 19:29

    Does it have a run/service switch up on the right overhead? If not I have no idea.

  4. #4NCPIPELINE2012-12-12 16:34

    Nope, just a key switch on left, on right just a 4 button panel with Park, Aux, lights, something else lol

  5. #5NCPIPELINE2012-12-14 07:01

    Replaced the interlock relay and all is good. A $40.00 part solved all the issues!

  6. #6todd2182013-01-10 19:00

    I see you have a A300. Does it have the Duetz engine? If so, have you replaced the timing belt?

  7. #7NCPIPELINE2013-01-11 05:48

    Yes it does have the Duetz, no I have not had to replace the timing belt (knock on wood), cant imagine it being that difficult though. What was your question?