Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new holland kobelco e215 lc

kella30 ยท 2024-10-30 07:26

what brand of transistor help me

Replies6
  1. #1kella302024-10-30 07:27

    I can't figure out which transistor is installed. It burned out so the markings are not visible. If possible, write the transistor number, a photo of the unit and the installation location. I am attaching a photo

  2. #2dirthog2024-10-30 13:09

    I will tell you the part number on the computer is a older Kobelco number you may be able to find a complete unit with it.

  3. #3kella302024-10-31 02:07

    I live in Ukraine where there is a war now. It is impossible to find the unit. I found the reason for the unit failure, it remains to find out what part is installed there.

  4. #4kella302024-10-31 02:08

    it's so burnt that it's impossible to read the markings

  5. #5LACHAU2024-11-01 00:31

    Hope to be helpful. Good luck.

  6. #6kella302024-11-06 01:05

    Thank you very much for your help