Hi, I've run into some problem with a E70BSR-2. When activate "arm out" this it goes slow and jumps to high speed, very anoying. I thought it could be a sticky slide/valve, or a broken spring, but no findings. Here is a small movie how it reacts: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qmnQUWbn19mM9m70yuXT1LK_aKskH98g It seems like something is holding it back. It is even worse with higher rpm and not so easy on the joystick as this. I've been told to check the "arm pressure compensation valve (H-1)", but I have no clue where this valve is located and how it looks. Any of you guys have any idea, either where it is located or what else could be the problem? System pressure is around 300bar. The problem has gotten a bit worse lately. Thanks in advance
Hi, did you resolve this problem? I have a e135sr doing the same!
Is it possible to reverse the hoses. I'm thinking loose cylinder piston nut. What about hanging the stick neutral, slightly in the air, shutting it off, and physically trying to swing the stick?
Tracking is also effected, when tracking normally the machine is slow until you pull a stick then it speeds up? Slew machine in one direction is slow but crowd bucket at the same time and it is fast!