Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland L170

hd78glide ยท 2011-09-06 22:10

What is the general consensus on the New Holland L170? There are a few available locally, 2006, 2007 and 2008. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1yanmarman2011-09-09 22:54

    Great machines! I love mine,lots of power and very quite

  2. #2Bossfoss2011-09-09 23:21

    I guess it would depend on the work you were going to to with it. But I am with yammerman, I love my New Hollands they are great machines.

  3. #3yanmarman2011-09-21 06:13

    I just wish yanmar buildt a skidloader Bossy fossy

  4. #4Bossfoss2011-09-23 03:53

    Never ran a yanmar. How are they? What's your selling point with them? Sorry for the misspell of your name above. Stupid spell check automatically thinks it knows what your typing and changes accordingly.:bash

  5. #5ianoz2011-09-24 00:03

    Yanmar did build them years ago . , Where not a very successfull machine . Manual gearbox and steering clutches i believe .

  6. #6yanmarman2011-09-26 21:04

    Bossfoss you should try one.I have 3 excavators all yanmar .Older 1 has 4000 hrs and never a problem.They sip fuel and are very quick and dependable