Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland L175 Park Light problem

AlexC1986 ยท 2017-06-24 17:41

Hi all, first time posting here. We have a 2007 New Holland L175 at our nursery center and landscaping business that we've had for about five months now that has worked well up until a few days ago. We can successfully turn it on but is unresponsive when we try to take it out of park. There is a small red light P in one panel, and another one that remains green and is unresponsive when we press it. I haven't been able to find specific information on this model and all I saw somewhere else with a similar problem that it may have to do with the seat belt. Anyone have any idea what it could possibly be? I have attached a picture if it helps at all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.