Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New holland L220 fuel problem

Wire pliers · 2020-11-19 12:01

Hey guys, I’ve lost power to the electric fuel pump. Problem is I have no books for this thing at all. The cover over the fuses isn’t exactly right and there is no fuse marked for fuel pump. Also no relay that I’ve found for the pump. Found one for the glow plug,main power, accessories and lights. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I’m on day two of trying to find this problem

Replies5
  1. #1seville0092020-11-19 12:15

    this came up in a google search....hopefully it will help https://www.pembinatrails.ca/WhatWe...STEER LIFT TRUCK - Operators Manual 2019 .pdf Regarding the fuses, may be just as quick to use a test light on all if them to see if one shows up as dead; easier than pulling them all.

  2. #2Wire pliers2020-11-19 12:18

    Thanks, I did use test light first and every fuse that had power was good. But there are several that have no power. I do know some won’t until it is turned on or is needed, but with the cover not being right I have no idea of what’s what. I take a look at the link. Thanks

  3. #3StumpyWally2020-11-19 15:35

    I have a L220 also, & I quickly discovered the fuse diagram was wrong. So, here are the corrected ones that I made for my machine.

  4. #4Wire pliers2020-11-19 15:53

    Awesome, I knew it was wrong and the owners manual link was same as the sticker on the panel. Digging a little deeper I found the ECU relay by the battery isn’t working. Relay is good and I have power but no ground there. And what I suspect is the ecu fuse has no power. Electrical system on these aren’t the greatest I see

  5. #5addison yates2022-12-31 14:28

    Did you ever figure the problem out ?