skid steer was running and just quit. changed the injection pump. has fuel to all lines but will not run. cranks no start. any help? New Holland LS185 B Had no problem get it changed or getting fuel to lines.
mar, does your skid have a service/run switch on it? If you have it it will probably be under a small panel in the ceiling above the right window. Try starting the engine in the service mode. If it starts, the problem is probably electrical. I have a L190 so not sure about your machine. I have read in the Skid Steer Forum that the problem may be in a diode located in the main fuse panel. Another poster on the same thread says that if the skid has a start/run switch, it won't have a diode in the fuse box but may in the control panel and that the trouble may be in the start interlock relay. You might check on the Skid Steer Forum, they have a section on New Hollands. I know this is probably not much help and my skid is in another town now. I will be over there later today and I will check mine. I do also have a service manual for a L190-L185 again not exactly the same skid but may be close enough. Good luck, hope you get it running. I will check back later today. Tim
Mar, my L190 does not have a service/run switch. It also does not have any diodes in the main fuse box that I can see. Just a couple of relays, a fuse block and a ceramic block about 1/2"x1/2"x3" that I think is a resistor in the starting circuit. So sorry no help. Hope you get it running. Tim