My friend has a new holland lt 95 and the left track has locked up and will not move in either direction and bogs the motor down. What. Cold the problem be?? This is a hystat machine and I don't know much about it. Any help please also when he parked it it was running fine and when he got on it the next day it didnnot move.
jwest75801, Most likely the brake is not disengaging. I'm guessing there is an electrical solenoid at the motor which is failed or the harness is failed. Check all of your fuses with a test light or volt meter unless one is marked "left brake". If you don't have the knowledge to do these checks, pull an oil sample out of the final, if it looks like never seize change the final drive.....good luck keep us posted....I always like to hear "the rest of the story".............TIO
Start checking the motor/ final drive there is no electric to the brakes the only electric part for the brakes is in the parking brake valve which affects BOTH sides there is no way to apply just one brake with electric.