Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland LW90 Can’t find any info on it….opinions

buckwheat_la ยท 2012-11-02 00:41

So other then they were apparently made by Fiat (so I was told), does anyone have experience with these?

Replies8
  1. #1buckwheat_la2012-11-03 10:37

    no one has any thoughts at all???? I am looking at buying one for snow removal, it has about 6000hrs on it, and would be devoted to one lot..... Anyone care to chime in with any experience on them? or even a suggestion on a site where I could find some info. These a were not very popular loaders apparently...

  2. #2riland2012-11-04 09:45

    I have service amd operation manual for this loader. What information are you interested in?

  3. #3buckwheat_la2012-11-04 22:00

    curious about longivity, known problems, how hard are they to service? mostly I am stuck on a decision to go with a older Cat 930 machine (early 80's) or this New Holland LW90, both at about $25 000.

  4. #4buckwheat_la2012-11-06 23:48

    I went ahead and bought the loader....don't suppose you want to sell those manuals???

  5. #5riland2012-11-07 00:49

    Yes. manual sold

  6. #6buckwheat_la2012-11-07 09:07

    Not sure I understand, so you have sold them already or you will sell them to me? If you are selling them to me, what price do you want for them (worked out in Canadian or American dollars preferably)

  7. #7riland2012-11-07 09:11

    Check PM.

  8. #8ctkiteboarding2013-03-12 17:47

    im looking at a similar New Holland . how do you like yours ? any issues? pros/ cons. how many hrs does it have thx