Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New holland quick attatch

Rayhat ยท 2015-01-24 23:10

Anyone swap out a 1993 of newer quick attatch plate to an earlier "pin on" new holland skidsteer. I've been looking at the conversion adapters but they all seem to have the pivot pin and hydraulic cylender pin inline with each other, top to bottom, and my L785 has the pin locations offset. The cylender pins inboard and the pivot pins outboard. I've seen the weld on pin plates but I think you have to build out the factory attatching plate for correct angling. If I could get a used quick attatch from a later model to just swap out that would be great. Just wondering if anyone knows if it can be done, and or has done it.

Replies2
  1. #1monster762015-01-25 07:02

    l785 was my first skid steer I wish I had pics from it I had bought 2different adapters and they both failed miserably I eneded up grabing one from a different machine and adapting to fit my newholland it was another l785 I cant remember the specifics but the was a couple small things I had to do to get it on

  2. #2Rayhat2015-01-25 21:11

    I'm thinking a 93 l785 is my best bet. That looks like the switchover to the quick attatch