Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland ts110. No reverse?

chris allen ยท 2017-08-24 22:59

Our tractor use to do the grind thing over the yrs before actually going into reverse. Well it stoped doing the grinding noise an now want go into reverse. Does this trains have a shuttle sync pack that flips forward to reverse Thinking of tackling this job. Not sure what all is involved with this procedure but I'm Sure I'm gonna wish I didn't an not to mention it has an inclosed cab. I've broken the tractor into before when we replaced the clutch Hyd throw out bearing. Any idea bout how many hrs the reverse repair job may end up being

Replies1
  1. #1Plebeian2017-08-27 18:32

    Often preferable and quicker to have a trained tractor mechanic (give you a hand) who has worked on those type of transmissions before, given there are many different variations of transmission for the ts110. You can look up the exploded transmission diagrams in a few places. http://www.messicks.com/nh/54887 I have heard there were changes that made the TS 'A' series transmissions and 6000 series transmissions more reliable.