Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland w80btc…….

jc8 ยท 2012-12-30 10:08

Doesn't seem to be a very popular machine (same as Case 321e)..then again none of the compact wheel loaders seem to be! Any other owners out there? Any feed back would be appreciated before purchase! Intended use will be primarily snow plowing. JC

Replies4
  1. #1stuvecorp2012-12-31 19:13

    I would love to have one but just doesn't make sense moneywise for me. I like the specs on the 321E(or even the 221) as long as it has the high speed option.

  2. #2jc82012-12-31 20:15

    It does have high-speed and price isn't too bad, well it's not great but when is it ever?

  3. #3stuvecorp2013-01-01 12:11

    I really liked the 'feel' of the Case(or sister NH versions) small loaders and think they are great for snow work if you have the work for them.

  4. #4jc82013-01-01 12:54

    I need a machine for plowing as I'm moving my shop into an area that will see more snow and a significant amount of drifting as it's very open!