Gday, i have started a new job working heavy ag equipment. When i started i told them i had no experience on the gear that they were using, i was told it was fine and they would train me.... Now ive been there two weeks, now have about 50 hours on the machine approx. I have been struggling to get it to perform properly, i keep asking for comments, ideas and thoughts from anyone as to how i can improve how i do the job. The training i have received was sit down in the seat, here are the controls and work it out from there. The foreman has given me some limited pointers, and says i nearly have it just more practice is required. Yesturday i went out to the job site in my own time to watch the foreman as he worked his equipment to further understand how everything operates and pick up more ideas of how they want things done. I was told that the boss is quickly running out of patience with me and it is becoming very likely that i'll get the flick. I really don't know what to do, i keep asking for help and comments, from anyone. I'm not a green as grass operator, but now i am at a loss of what to do.... any ideas?
No replies yet.