Merry christmas to myself, from myself Picked up my new SK55 SR-X last friday and im pretty happy with it. Was looking in the 5-6ton (12,000lb) range for a long time and looked seriously at the hitachi and kubota, i already have a kubota u17 and very happy with it. Just wondering if anyone else has one of these and if they're happy with it? Main reason i went with the blue one is price, dealer support and the ease of the canopy set up. (I do a lot of pools and backyard work so getting the canopy off easily and quickly was a priority) Looking forward to hearing others thoughts.
Never seen a Blue one. post a picture.
Nah complete piece of junk, especially the blue/teal ones. You are best off to put it on a truck and send it to me
I saw the Kobelco blue excavator before,it is quite becautiful.Enjoy your new excavator,it is really an exciting thing.
I would like to see a blue Kobelco also. How has it been working out for you?
Blue= probably JDM