Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Kubota U25 Blade Ram Not Holding

007 ยท 2017-01-29 19:33

Hi Guys, On any new machine would you expect the blade cylinder to hold indefinitely? Working on steep slop I have to keep pushing the blade down every 10 minutes or so as it is fading. Is very annoying and I have worked machines where this does not happen. Do you think it should be fixed by Kubota or is it normal on some machines.?

Replies3
  1. #1Delmer2017-01-29 22:19

    Yes, you wouldn't accept having to adjust a stabilizer every ten minutes. I'd say that is way too much leakage.

  2. #2tawilson11522017-01-30 00:41

    I got one in April and spent some time on the slopes and never had to adjust the blade.

  3. #3Bls repair2017-01-30 17:30

    I may be pressure relief by passing if you are bouncing around a lot or lifting machine off ground with the hoe.