Hello, my name is Doug Farmer. I am tobacco and row crop farmer in eastern NC. I also own a few pieces of heavy equipment I use on the farm. I been reading this forum for years and gained lots of valuable information from here. My machines are a 16b and 11ep Allis Chambers dozers, one drott 40d excavator, and two 22b draglines besides my normal farm equipment.
Welcome to the forum hd16B. :usa I see you finally got the log in issue sorted out.
G'Day Mate, I'm also new, I have made a move from the city of Port Adelaide Australia to a rural location the Limestone Coast South Australia. It's a big tree change for my family, we've been here only 6 weeks and still feel like we're on holiday! All my neighbours are farmers mostly sheep and cattle. We have only a small 7 acres but I'm loving it. I have an old Massey Ferguson TED20 and a Toyota SDK6 skid steer I just picked up. The hydraulics just blew out a gasket on the old Fergie when I was using the post hole digger. It's all a learning experience for me! Sorcing the gaskets around here is half the battle.
Welcome to the forum Davo. :usa