Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member 1995 Ford f800 value

bld304 ยท 2014-09-10 16:31

I was hoping some of yall could help me out. I have an f800 and I have no idea what its worth. Its a 1995 f800 with just under 12k miles that's verified it has a 5.9L cummins with a 5x2 transmission. It has an altec bucket on it (AA-600) 50'. Its 2wd. I tried to see if there was an hour meter on it not sure if theres one on it or not but I couldn't find it. It has air brakes and is in great shape. Hopefully yall can help me out because I have no clue what its worth and the prices are all over the place. PLEASE HELP!!!! - Brandon

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952014-09-10 18:58

    Welcome to the Forums bld304!:drinkup Post a few pics and we can give a better value.

  2. #2bld3042014-09-10 19:22

    here ya go http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/bldams123/library/ Thank you! havnt gotten it cleaned up yet it should clean up good. Nothing at all wrong mechanically doesnt leak anything its just a good truck.

  3. #3Catback2014-09-11 09:19

    Hour readings are critical in trucks like these. Also critical is maintenance, inspections and condition (injectors, hoses, fittings, etc.). It may never leave a township and have only 12k miles, but could have +18k hours. I would venture to guess $6k-$10k tops.