Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member

Danger63 ยท 2024-03-29 12:28

Hello to this Group from Cleveland Oh. Soon to be retiring Auto Technician, own a 773 & a IHI 35J and looking to buy a SR220 to upgrade the 773. Done a complete Hyd. refresh on my current toy, Seals and all, Wheel bearings, Drive chains..... The 773 is Solid and Reliable Figured the SR220 is a all new learning curve and wanted to be able to source from some seasoned & experienced people for my new adventure....... Cheers!

Replies6
  1. #1skyking12024-03-29 12:40

    Welcome aboard! what are all those things? Those numbers are not familiar to me. When I hear 773 I think of this:

  2. #2Danger632024-03-29 13:53

    Skyking, You're flying way to high in the sky! You're thinking of a monster when I only got a Matchbox in comparison.... BTW, Thanks for the warm Welcome!

  3. #3skyking12024-03-29 18:36

    I figured it was something like that, but you can see the possibility of confusion. That looks pretty handy. Regarding the truck, I have a few weeks in the little brother 769 Cat haul truck. It really was the first thing that popped into my head. I was thinking this guy has some awesome home projects, and his 22 ton excavator was a model I was not familiar with

  4. #4Tinkerer2024-03-29 21:50

    Welcome to HEF, Danger63 !

  5. #5Coaldust2024-03-29 22:31

    Danger63, I was confused, too. Then, I really wanted to see the size of your sandbox. Welcome to the HEF. Good to have you.

  6. #6BC Placer gold2024-03-30 13:02

    Welcome from BC! We owned a 773 Bobcat for several years, it was our acreage machine. The Kubota V2203 was a great engine. Ours was a similar vintage as yours with the same style boom linkage.