Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member ( Charlie) Hi everyone.

LandscapeMan ยท 2005-01-05 23:09

Hi, I just found this forum. I already recognize coopers and no bull from the TBN board. I own and operate: 02 Gehl 362 (8,600 lb.) mini excavator 99 Ramrod 900T mini skid steer 01 Work horse ST 350 UTV Trucks, dumptrailer, dumptruck, 3 motorcycles etc. etc. Anyway looking forward to joining in. I found this site searching for some solutions for adding/rebuilding the cutting edge on my Gehl mini ex blade. I had good success with rebuilding and hardfacing my Ex bucket. But the dozer blade is wearing down. OK, I need to search the site to see what the most appropriate forum would be to post this subject. Any one have a suggestion what the best forum to post it in? Thanks! Charlie

Replies1
  1. #1nobull12005-01-06 11:02

    Charlie, Good to see you found this site .Look forward to your posts and views.