Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from BC

Forbidden1 · 2021-12-13 00:24

Hi.I am a current Bobcat 334 owner and formerly a Bobcat S160.I mostly seem to use it for snow removal at home as I live in the mountains.

Replies7
  1. #1Coaldust2021-12-13 00:40

    Hello fellow Bobcat enthusiast. Welcome to the HEF! Good to have you. I’d like to own a Bobcat someday. But’ I’m so broke, my phone isn’t even portable. I tried to get a plan. Just not affordable.

  2. #2mg23612021-12-13 05:20

    Welcome to HEF Forbidden1 !

  3. #3Vetech632021-12-13 07:55

    HOWDY!

  4. #4funwithfuel2021-12-13 12:32

    Welcome, eh.

  5. #5kshansen2021-12-13 12:58

    Welcome Forbidden1, from someone who has an ex-wife in BC! But I'm over here in Central New York USA.

  6. #6James Sorochan2021-12-13 13:11

    Welcome from Lethbridge County. You must live at a higher elevation or up north to hav e snow.

  7. #7Truck Shop2021-12-20 07:27

    howdy doody.