Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from Benin – Mobile crane & heavy equipment electronics

AGB ÉLECTRONIQUE · 2026-08-11 14:48

Hi everyone, I'm Agbato, owner and operator of AGB Electronics, based in Cotonou, Benin. I specialize in mobile crane diagnostics and repair (Liebherr, PPM/Terex, SCM, XCMG, ORMIG, Bendini), as well as automotive electronics, diesel systems, and PCB-level repair. I also do remote diagnostic consulting and crane manual research internationally. Looking forward to learning from this community and hopefully connecting with other crane techs who've worked with some of the older/discontinued brands like SCM. Glad to be here!

Replies3
  1. #1DDoug2026-08-11 19:54

    Post up some pix of units you have repaired, some maybe submerged in mud ? Mouse eaten wires ? etc.

  2. #2CM19952026-08-11 21:25

    Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you!

  3. #3AGB ÉLECTRONIQUE2026-08-12 12:25

    "Here's a control PCB I repaired from a Liebherr LTM mobile crane - replaced degraded capacitors and traced a faulty component on the power section."