Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from canada

Plummer194 · 2024-07-24 18:33

Hey recently started in the heavy equipment world about 3 years ago from red seal automotive and red seal auto body. Still do them as well where I look after a municipal fleet. Looking forward to learning lots from the other forum members and sharing any knowledge I know as well. Definitely not an expert bit with some common sense and putting your mind to it you can accomplish anything.

Replies7
  1. #1OFF2024-07-24 18:56

    I also entered the Heavy Duty world as a red seal automotive mechanic in 1980, and I've never looked back. The trade has been very good to me. I think the auto experience will give you an advantage. Never stop learning.

  2. #2Plummer1942024-07-24 19:14

    I’d rather work in field service any day then be back in a shop haha. In this line of work if your not learning your not working.

  3. #3Camshawn2024-07-24 21:20

    In what part of the country does your hat hang? I am on the wet coast. Cam

  4. #4Plummer1942024-07-25 05:32

    I’m on the east coast.

  5. #5AllDodge2024-07-25 07:21

    Welcome to HEF

  6. #6kenworth2024-07-25 10:51

    Welcome to HEF. There are Great people here with lots of Great information.

  7. #7funwithfuel2024-07-25 16:51

    Late welcome from the people's republic of Illinoisistan.