Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member from Colorado

RnR LAMF · 2020-10-21 11:52

Hello I’m K Been lurking around the forum for a long time never joined tho...this is probably one of the best forums on the internet. Im an equipment/truck mechanic in central Colorado, I generally tend to work on funky stuff no one else will touch, I’m pretty sure I’m in good company here

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612020-10-21 12:14

    Welcome to HEF RnR ! Can always use someone who works on funky stuff .

  2. #2mitch5042020-10-21 12:37

    That's mostly what I do, probably because the others around here have too much sense. Welcome to another member without good sense.

  3. #3DMiller2020-10-21 15:46

    All I ever worked was weird or funky, welcome.

  4. #4CM19952020-10-21 19:39

    Welcome to the Forums RnR!

  5. #5funwithfuel2020-11-07 07:16

    A very late welcome from the people's republic of Illinois.

  6. #6Truck Shop2020-11-09 21:47

    Howdy.

  7. #7dirty4fun2020-11-13 21:07

    Welcome, and enjoy a great bunch of people who are very willing to help out. Enjoy the area you are living in, I was there looking for a place when this Covid hit. Pretty sick and tired of paying enough taxes to keep Chicago going when you hope to never even have to go there.