Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from Iceland.

Einar Kr · 2020-11-30 17:33

I have been checking this site out for quite some time but only managed to sign up now. I am a hobby farmer by night and manage a store by day. What we could call heavy machinery on the farm is a newly aquired Case 580 F, and my fathers restoration project IH BTD8 dozer. We have a Kubota M125 tractor that is our main tractor. Then we have a Zetor 6945, Zetor 6911, Ursus C362 and a Ford 2000.

Replies12
  1. #1CM19952020-11-30 18:17

    Welcome to the Forums Einar!

  2. #2kshansen2020-11-30 19:08

    Einar, welcome to a new member from the land of fire and ice! Right now we don't have either here in central NY but the ice is coming any day!

  3. #3scottwolowich2020-11-30 22:18

    Hello! What do you do on your hobby farm?

  4. #4Coaldust2020-12-01 00:04

    Welcome aboard and Góðan daginn Einar Kr. ! I look forward to hearing about your Country. (no, I don’t know Icelandic, I just googled it).

  5. #5mg23612020-12-01 05:22

    Welcome to HEF Einar !

  6. #6Einar Kr2020-12-01 05:30

    Sheep, horses (yes they might look like ponys, but they are horses) some ducks and dogs.

  7. #7Einar Kr2020-12-01 05:32

    Þakka þér og góðan daginn sömuleiðis.

  8. #8Einar Kr2020-12-01 05:35

    Thankfully we just have the Ice now. But considering how 2020 has been developing I would not be suprised if we got a volcanic eruption just to top off the year.

  9. #9kshansen2020-12-02 09:44

    And don't hesitate to post pictures, we like pictures! As for the volcanic eruption that might help clear away some of the snow and ice, both of which we got a little last night!

  10. #10old-iron-habit2020-12-02 21:23

    Welcome. I look forward to seeing how things are done in Iceland. We have a diversified group of good folks here with a common machinery interest.

  11. #11skyking12020-12-06 22:34

    welcome! We hope to visit your country soon.

  12. #12funwithfuel2020-12-07 08:10

    Welcome. Glad to have you.