Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from Newzealand

mine_mechanic ยท 2013-05-11 03:09

Hey folks, Im a new member from Newzealand im 26 years old and im a diesel mechanic in an open cast coal mine .I've worked for Hitachi construction and mining equipment for 8 years.

Replies5
  1. #1AllDodge2013-05-11 11:36

    Welcome to the forum. It's been many years since I was last in New Zealand, would up there on an ice breaker headed to the McMerdo Sound. It was a beautiful place last time there back in the 70's. Glad you joined.

  2. #2mine_mechanic2013-05-11 20:17

    Thank you AllDodge it's a very nice place here beautiful scenery.I'm more then happy to be apart of the forum.

  3. #3CM19952013-05-11 20:18

    Welcome to the Forums mine_mechanic!:drinkup

  4. #4EDGLimited2013-05-21 19:54

    You wouldn't be working for Mr Hood by any chance.

  5. #5mine_mechanic2013-05-25 00:28

    Doug Hood ? nope im working for Bathurst resources from Western Austrailia.