Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member From Ohio

Hokiesmokes ยท 2010-08-20 22:05

Hi all, I've been cruising the site for a while and just recently signed up. I'm currently a do all for who I call "the big green tree machine." I apprenticed for a little while in the operators but the lack of work situation and call outs to goof ball companies and I decided to get out of that game. I'm really into machinery and mechanical stuff and I also have a couple years toward a BSCE and a degree in agriculture. I've worked the engineering and inspection side of things and the production side of things and right now I'm going back and forth between back to school to finish engineering or buying a hoe and trying to get started on small time work. I like the forums and seeing what you all do.

Replies1
  1. #1willie592010-08-20 22:39

    Welcome to the forum Hokiesmokes. :usa