Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member from South Africa

CAT920 Driver ยท 2014-05-03 16:18

Hi, I am a new member from South Africa. We are a family business that own some earthmoving equipment including CAT 920 and 930, Kawasaki Z65, Sumitomo excavators, Bell ADTs, JCB TLBs, Powerscreens, Mercedes Benz Tippers, tankers and lowbeds. I never knew that this forum existed but I am sure now that I am a member I will learn alot from overseas members and hopefully contribute from my experiences with plant.

Replies7
  1. #1kshansen2014-05-03 18:37

    Welcome Cat 920 Driver! I'm sure other will be interested in hearing how things done where you live.

  2. #2fixou8122014-05-04 10:08

    Welcome aboard Cat, It's been a while since we've seen pictures from your part of the globe. Hope you don't keep us waiting too long. I know we're all anxious to see them! Thanks for joining. ..best regards fixo

  3. #3CM19952014-05-04 10:20

    Welcome to the Forums Cat920 driver!:drinkup

  4. #4oldseabee2014-05-07 11:32

    Welcome Cat: I was Bell North America National Service Mgr and made two trips to Richards Bay for training at the Bell Factory. Nice country and great people.

  5. #5fixou8122014-05-07 12:19

    Sounds like a nice working vacation. Would you be so kind as to supply the women? I. Would still love to see some pictures. ...yes of the women too!

  6. #6CAT920 Driver2014-05-08 19:45

    Thanks, Pics to follow soon. Great oldseabee we are 100 km from Richards Bay, where the Bell factory is.....

  7. #7CM19952014-05-08 20:47

    Easy there, we're a heavy equipment forum and want to keep it in that aspect.:cool2