Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from Utah

JesseWin · 2014-12-20 13:31

New guy from Utah. Work with street sweepers and a customer of ours suggest I hop on here and see if I can help with sweeper questions. Not sure what the best way is to help. Any questions post them up! If I don't know the answer I'll speak with one of our mechanics to get an answer.

Replies2
  1. #1JesseWin2014-12-20 13:38

    Interests include RZRs! Anyone else have RZRs? Have a couple used machines and a lot of used sweeper parts. Don't want to be a spammer so if anyone needs used parts pm me and I can see what we have.

  2. #2Patti2021-10-30 15:07

    Hey! Saw you posted this long ago, but thought I’d give it a shot! Are you familiar with Nilfisk Advance RS850 sweepers? Let me know l, and if you are, I’ll tell you what’s going on (or NOT going on) with it. Thanks! Patti