Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from Washington

NwbHoss ยท 2022-02-20 10:11

Hello I figured I should introduce myself, Name is Mark my friends call me Hoss I guess I screwed up while signing up and put my name as my screen name but cant find how to change it. Skyking referred me to here when he started helping me look for a RT crane that I am buying to build a couple log homes in Northeast Washington. I am a retired overhead crane operator of 35 years from Boeing I have almost zero experience with boom cranes so I am getting a serious education here. Looking forward to leaning a lot here I have already picked a ton of good info on my crane search!

Replies2
  1. #1skyking12022-02-20 10:17

    Welcome aboard You can PM one of the moderators for a name change, I do believe. maybe make a post in the support thread. You need to be known as Hoss of some sort, so you can post about the hossienda

  2. #2Crummy2022-02-20 10:42

    Welcome Hoss Years ago I delivered a little tractor to Rice. Nice area. Your profile pic brings back memories- '88-'90 Renton