Erik from Sonoma County, California. Just purchased a 2020 Cat 299D3 XE skid steer. Great looking machine, having fun with it so far, but it seems that there are some issues…. Throwing fault codes, going into limp mode…. I’ll be posting some more in the next few days with some pictures of the codes…. I’m new to skid steers, but I feel once things are figured out with it, I’ll get lots of use out of it.
welcome aboard. When you post about the skid steer be sure to include a serial number.
Welcome to the HEF!
Welcome, lots of cat guys here
Welcome from BC, No knowledge on your machine (but have said to wife: if we sell everything from our small mining operation we would keep the skid steer….(for acreage use & overall versatility)
Welcome to HEF Erik, from somewhere in Missouri.
Welcome…!! Post in the CTL/MTL section of the forum (because it has tracks it’s not a skid-steer) and be sure to include a Serial Number.