Good morning to all. New to the site and find it to be a wealth of information. I look forward to corresponding with the members here as much as possible. Mike
Mr. Frazier, I sent an email to you directly which has been returned undeliverable. As I cannot PM you yet I will post my inquiry here if OK... I have read all forum rules and would like to introduce myself to the board, particularly in the LUBRICATION forum as my business is in wholesaling SWEPCO lubricants across the country. I am based in East Texas, however, have the power to ship to any state directly from SWEPCO located in Ft. Worth. I am interested in knowing all details re: sponsorship privileges and costs associated with becoming a sponsor and/or small business contributor. Please let me know what your terms are when possible. Thanks
Can any Admin respond to the above questions??