I joined this site in hopes of doing some networking for companies that do pipeline, utility of ROW construction that may be in need of access or crane mats. Feel free to check out our website at www.Sterlinglumber.com . I work for Sterling Lumber based out of the Chicago area but I live and work in Arkansas. Sterling Lumber is the Midwest's largest producer of mats for the construction industry. We offer many services to the industry besides mat production. We recently introduced a new logistics service to our mat customers. We will provide all logistics services from the initial purchase to transporting mats from project to project. Relieving our customers of the logistics responsibility. If you are in need of any mats for upcoming projects, we would love to provide you a quote. Jeff Wicks Sterling Lumber 501-733-1882
I am also new member of this site. Today i joined here.