Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Minesite

D11RCD ยท 2011-04-21 19:35

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, I have been really busy. Anyway, Crab Mass Excavations (C.M.E.) has been busy at the mine, so much so that we have just moved to a new mine. Clocked 15K hours on the D11RCD . So here are a few pictures of the old mine before i post the pictures of the new mine and the D11R's Celebration. I am happy to do close ups of any of my models for anyone on here as well - I love photographing them.

Replies3
  1. #1D11RCD2011-04-21 19:52

    More... :woohooWOOOOT:woohoo

  2. #2D11RCD2011-05-07 01:59

    The New Minesite Alright here are some pics of the new mine-site- and some of the problems C.M.E. has had with Iron as it ages... Pic 1: 9350 Loading 793D Pic 2: 5110B loading hard rock into a 725 Pic 3: 9350 takes another BIG bite:cool2 Pic 4: An overview of the main part of the mine Pic 5: Our 725 with a MASSIVE piece of rock in the bed

  3. #3D11RCD2011-05-07 02:20

    More... Pic 2: The Terex TA25 being hauled to the local service/ repair dealer as it blew dump body pin- Problem shown in Pic 1.