Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Mini-x

badranman ยท 2004-03-28 22:07

Well, I finally bought it. I don't have a picture yet so I'll use one from the Bobcat literature. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks but hadn't signed anything until Friday. So far so good. Snow is still on the ground and I've already done 4 projects with it, hope this is a sign of good things to come. It works out really well with the 763 skid steer I have. Anyway here it is:

Replies22
  1. #1Steve Frazier2004-03-28 23:48

    Good luck with it! Be sure to post some action shots...:thumbsup

  2. #2badranman2004-03-30 20:10

    This is as much of an action shot that I have right now,,,sorry..

  3. #3cat3202004-03-30 21:12

    Machine looks great Good luck with it

  4. #4lamarbur2004-03-30 21:54

    congratulations, you'll get many years of service out of it.

  5. #5badranman2004-03-30 22:56

    Thanks guys. The dealer is taking it to the Heavy Equipment Show in New Brunswick this weekend. They are doing the first service for free and putting a sign near the machine that says they sold it to my company. I'm heading up there myself to check things out. I am interested in getting a fuel tank for the back of my truck so I can fill the machines with it. Any suggestions or opinions?

  6. #6N.B.CONCRETE2004-03-31 08:25

    Is it going to the Moncton Equipment show?

  7. #7badranman2004-03-31 12:12

    Yes, it's at the Moncton Coliseum, are you going?

  8. #8N.B.CONCRETE2004-04-01 14:39

    No,i'm going to NY to look at a new PC200 Komatsu that i found for alot less than i can buy around here.

  9. #9badranman2004-04-01 16:38

    Hope it's what you're looking for. Post a pic if you buy it, if you can.

  10. #10cat3202004-04-01 19:17

    You will have to post some pics of it at the show .

  11. #11badranman2004-08-11 16:00

    Hey guys, I finally have some pictures. This is it at the show. I'm the good looking fellow in the background holding some papers.

  12. #12badranman2004-08-11 16:04

    These next pictures are at a job we did back in the spring. Some Canadians and maybe some Americans might recognize the guy we're working for......John Dunsworth aka Mr. Lahey from the Showcase's 'Trailer Park Boys'.

  13. #13badranman2004-08-11 16:07

    As you can see from this picture he loves rocks. The wall you see was already built years ago. We're building one to the right, you can just kinda see it.

  14. #14badranman2004-08-11 16:09

    This gives you a better idea of what we're doing. The wall the machine is on is the one we built. It's about 4 feet high.

  15. #15badranman2004-08-11 16:11

    The last picture was taken from beside the existing wall and shows our little project. That's it for now.

  16. #16nobull12004-08-11 19:56

    Nice pic's,keep them coming.

  17. #17digger242j2004-08-11 20:44

    Boy, you've got some awful big gravel up in that part of the world... Nice work!

  18. #18badranman2004-08-11 23:01

    I forgot to mention these were in no certain order, thanks.

  19. #19cat3202004-08-12 09:22

    Looks like you are getting good use of the thumb attachment. You have any pics with it on your tow rig for transport?The pics looks good as does the wall your building.

  20. #20badranman2004-08-12 15:39

    Yeah, I thought the thumb might be in the way when digging but it isn't. It was well worth the money. Actually, it was what landed me this job. He saw the machine and mentioned the thumb when he called about the wall. Sorry i don't have any transport pictures, I'll see what I can do.

  21. #21badranman2004-08-19 19:06

    Well we were working for about half an hour today when BLAM, one of the boom cylinder lines blew. Had a pinhole leak. Good thing it was facing the front or my operator would have gotten third degree burns! Anyway dealer came out and had it fixed in four hours (had to go make a line and route it through the frame) and it was covered under warranty. Service manager said he sees the occasional faulty line sometimes. Oh well.

  22. #22Dusty2004-09-16 23:56

    looks good