I bought a used 2006 CX135SR. I am wanting to do a full service on it. I found service manuals but parts are another matter. All the part numbers for filters are listed on the excavator but finding places online that have the parts are difficult. At least for me. It isn't like looking up parts for my truck. I am trying to find an oil pan gasket, fluids, and replacement filters (along with substitutes for those part numbers I do have). Could someone provide a couple of different GOOD online parts reference links? Most of the places I have found do not show the CX135 in their model listings. Thank you in advance.
I was able to cross reference some of the part numbers through NAPA (they were very helpful). Some of the filter numbers did not translate across to any NAPA part numbers. I Think I can use the engine make and model to get the proper engine parts, such as the oil pan gasket. So far it does not, outwardly, look the same as what is listed online but it is tight quarters in the excavator so I may just not be seeing it correctly. I don't want to take the oil pan off before I get a replacement gasket. Does anyone know of a good online part number cross reference site?