Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New parts supplier

jkiser96 ยท 2010-03-03 20:50

I had a top roller go out on my 430 this week. I called Bobcat & they quoted me $293 for the roller. I called a few other places but noone listed my machine so I called Bobcat again & got the part #. I then call S Cohn in Indy & give them the part #. They tell me $116 plus shipping & have it tomorrow. If anyone needs undercarriage parts I highly recommend these guys. They are carrying new tracks as well & are lower than any other prices I have gotten.

Replies2
  1. #1finaldrive2010-03-05 14:40

    I've dealt with them for years, good people.

  2. #2dracer2010-03-08 04:20

    your lucky, iv only been able to buy parts for my bobcats, from bobcat australia, it $hits me to tears. I have sontacted a few offshore manufacturers but its worrying. brad