so what happened to the new posts button I was able to scoll down to day week what ever to see latest posts but now can not? did it change since this moring?
It's still working for me.
works for me too.
I don't now if that will work to show you what it's doing to me when i try to see new posts Before i could just click on it and hours days weeks would come up now that link i posted is what comes up when i press it. also when i press calender it says i don't have access.
well i dont have access to the calendar either but can see the post back to 4 days.
Works for me. The only time, what you linked to comes up, is if I right click New Posts and click "Open in a new window". As far as just clicking the New Posts button, the menu drops like it should. :beatsme
The calendar is turned off.
So that's why every day seems the same....
seams to be working fine today can't figure out why it got crossed with the search tab on there.