Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Pup Dump Trailer To Us

busdrivernine ยท 2008-10-28 22:33

Leaving Fri to make a 400 mile trip to Fredricksburg,Tx to pick up our new used 2001 Davis 12 ft box extend frame pintle hook up pup dump trailer. Not looking forward to long journey bouncing in a empty bobtail dump but it might be a bit better coming back with pup trailer in tow . will post pictures when we get it home and cleaned up . It will need a paint job to match truck . But that will come later. 1st thing I have to replace tarp as it is not there. twj

Replies2
  1. #1DR RPM2008-10-29 07:50

    I would throw a yard of sand in to smooth out the ride on you trip.

  2. #2busdrivernine2008-10-29 21:21

    Already thought of doing just that I was supose to get off by noon tomorrow but now looks like not till 4 or 5 PM now . Was going to clean to ole girl up a bit for her trip but now guess we will just leave from the job and go South wife is going to meet me when I find out what time we are getting off and we wil drive about half the way then find a motel and crash till fri morn then do thwe other 1/2 and maybe be there by noon any how. Then hopefully everythingf goes smooth and no problems we should be back home by around 10 PM give or take a bit .