Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New purchase 1988 Cat 953 SN 20Z01980

cgordon2352 ยท 2024-01-31 09:35

I was hoping might be able to tell me how many different filters or screens there are on this machine that need to be serviced and where there approximate location. I found an oil filter and a fuel filter, both the screw on canister type filters.

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2024-01-31 10:54

    It sounds as though you need an Operation & Maintenance Manual. If you're maintaining it yourself it will be very useful. You can download one from HERE for around $50. Continue as a Guest, type SEBU5758 in the box and click Search. You should see this......

  2. #2ljelter19732024-02-04 14:31

    Napa had all my 1987 filters. Can find a full manual online for $70. Complete Is repair. Is basically everything. First manual I bought cost 850.00$ $70 was a lot better.

  3. #3ljelter19732024-02-04 15:06

    My SER. Engine 3204 Machine953 pin05z00819 trans 4na034...*9j5378..... . I am a farmer that works on small machinery. This machine was purchased in 06And worked well until 18,19.. This is the first time I have posted anything about it except for asking people around here nobody knows anything about a's. Then I saw this thing about a book of anything above 2000 plus... So after the $850 print. Purchase from Albin now Carter. Got a little wet in the rain I found the full manyway, like I said 2000 plus, I purchased that from on from online source as think eBay Like a company that sells manuals, but it's not just a opps or parts it's everything Service/ Repair. My problem is Brakes.

  4. #4Welder Dave2024-02-06 01:05

    Park brakes You need to give more details about what's wrong or what isn't working.

  5. #5Dave Neubert2024-02-06 07:37

    what is going on with brakes you need to be more specific