Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New TB370 owner

mudober · 2025-11-23 16:35

Hey everyone, I just bought a 2023 with 350hrs on it, cab angle blade. It has the manual TAG coupler on it with the 1 3/4 T pin. It came with two buckets 36 and 24, I been looking at rippers for it and not many have this coupler. I can order one to be made for it, but I'm curious if this coupler is just out dated or something.

Replies3
  1. #1mudober2025-11-25 10:55

    Well It seems I had a dumb question. After some looking around I see that the best option is a hydraulic pin grabber for different spread for multiple applications. Since I have TAG I am stuck with only the hook and pin connection. No problem as I'm not going thru the expense of changing out everything. I'm learning eh

  2. #2mudober2025-11-25 11:02

    Does anyone have a machine pdf. for the 370?

  3. #3southernman132025-11-26 06:16

    I’ve got a nice 24” bucket w the T Pin coupler I’d sell if you need it. It came off my Kato 85. I can measure the pins and spacing but prob the same. The bucket didn’t match up to my thumb so I went with another style coupler. No worries either way