I was chatting with a Terex dealer yesterday and he gave me these:
He said that it will be rated at 60 ton, with 110' of boom, with longer booms available soon. It looks like the 60 Tonner that Terex currently has, but with X style outriggers. It will be unveiled at the next ConExpo
Man just from looking at it, i would think it would be very nose heavy.
When travelling down the road maybe, but with those X outriggers I think it will have a pretty good 360 chart.
Yeah i just ment while being roaded. Looks like a nice mobile design.
I really wonder why they didn't come up with a tandem-tandem or tandem-tri setup.
I'd rather have what they've got right now, pick the tags and you've got some good maneuvering abilities there, the more you've got to keep on the ground the worse the turning gets.
I'd like to see the chart for that . Unless the X style outriggers radically increase the chart , There are a lot of 60 ton machines that have a much smaller foot print. Smaller carrier also.
Looks like the terex boys took a page from liebherr at the last conexpo in vegas. fit the upper of a real crane on the chassis of a heavy spec highway truck the Liebherr LTF 1045-4.1 On a kenworth chassis. http://www.liebherr.com/AT/en-GB/pr...easure-metric?externalReferrer=www.google.com In my own opinion i would say they are going to have to go to a twin steer truck to make it axle for legal travel in the USA. Especially in CA.