Hey everyone, I recently purchased a 2008/9 247B2 with 2000 hours on it. It has a few problems that i've figured out exist from using it the last couple months, and I was hoping someone here may be able to help me with any one of my problems... 1) the "interlock override activated" light is on. 2) the auxiliary hydraulics do not function at all. no response. 3) the auto level bucket is stuck on, switch is unresponsive (no light) 4) i believe the aux electric switch is un-functional, but i don't have any implements that require electric to test this theory...so i really don't care much. 5) the foot throttle sticks, is this due to pedal or cable? 6) the pins and bushings are loose, but i already talked to NYHT parts and got numbers from them. 7) the left side (inside the cab) cylinder leaks, I can get one from NYHT for like $540 8) right lift arm hydraulic line (solid line not hose) sometimes makes a screeching sound under load. this one i am clueless on. thanks in advance everyone. I have some ideas to start looking and such but I always like extra input.
serial number please, there are a few differences with the electrical system in the B series machines Mark
cat0247bcmtl06454
View attachment 268B RENR6419RENR6419-06_SIS.pdf hi check the fuse no 16 at fuse panel . and also the relay marked 'C' as it supply's power to the aux ECM and the level system. the relays are the same so you can move them around schematic suppied
Joppa 28- i quickly played with the relays and checked the fuses today, nothing has changed. I will look more in depth tomorrow.
the other thing i meant to ask, my relays are numbered, not lettered. i did try all of them though. there's only one fuse panel, right?
The letters for the relays only appear on the electrical schematic, not on the machine itself. There is only one fuse panel, located in the front RH corner of the cabin down by your feet.
i checked all the relays, nothing. anywhere else i can look? common problems?