Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to HEF

Schwartz04 ยท 2007-10-06 12:18

New here and new in the business I have been doin some work with a mini and a skid the past couple months that I have rented for small jobs for plumbers and small contractors. I plan on purchasing next spring and growing my business.

Replies8
  1. #1digger242j2007-10-06 14:35

    Well, since our resident "welcome" guy, Countryboy, is off for the weekend, let me be the first to say, welcome to the HEF! (I don't think CB is actually that friendly. I suspect he's either trying to pad his post count or he's building his resume for when he applies for that prestigious position as a greeter at Walmart...)

  2. #2will_gurt2007-10-06 22:42

    Digger that avatar is really effecting you now!!!! Or are you just doing this :stirthepot

  3. #3digger242j2007-10-06 23:24

    What? You don't think the greeter at Walmart gets more respect than the mods at HEF? :cool2

  4. #4Schwartz042007-10-07 18:41

    I appreciate yall welcoming me here

  5. #5will_gurt2007-10-07 20:46

    :lmao :lmao

  6. #6Schwartz042007-10-08 17:38

    What kinda of work do yall do with your minis and skidsteers

  7. #7Countryboy2007-10-09 21:43

    Welcome to HEF Schwartz04! :drinkup Well I'm BACK NOW!.......and still no call backs on my applications for Greeter at Wally World. I put "HEF Moderator" as my current position. They have obviously looked to see who my immediate supervisor is...with his devilish little avatar...and found me unfit for "Greetership". :beatsme :laugh

  8. #8EZ TRBO2007-10-09 22:57

    Welcome to HEF Schwartz04! You will soon find some of these guys have had to my diesel fumes get into their system(not that thats a bad thing). Enjoy your stay. Trbo