Was stumbling through a local paper and found this 312cl with about 2700hrs hydrolic quick coupler and 2 buckets. Stole it At $29k. Guy honestly didnt know the value. Honestly felt alittle bad. But doing alittle touch up mm paint before she goes out. Gotta make her look like d model. New 48" esco bucket on order. Anyways heres some pics
Hey, congrats for that machine. Anyway, I like your idea for making her look like a D model. I would really expect to see some updates on your machine.
Yeah, you stole it.:cool2 Want you money back?
Whatta deal don't loose sleep at night about giving less than value, if he has depreciated it out and had no inputs or repairs he may have had a tax penalty if he sold it for more...... I've seen stranger stuff happen Just my opinion but you might slide it more over the axles, all that weight on the pintle the trailer can get a little tippy.....you gotta remember that the hitch is only about 2" wide as apposed to 30+ inch frame width over the axles, I know people that have toppled tag-alongs on overpasses because of the load being too far forward And I like CM would give your money back any day of the week lol Pj