Hi Guys, first post here. I horse traded for this grader and I am having trouble finding info online for this machine. I have ordered a full set of manuals but do not expect them until after Christmas. My two blade lift gearboxes seem to freewheel once the arms get over center. I have read here that there are brake bands to adjust with a 9/16" wrench. I took a quick look to see where the adjustment is but I want to make sure I have an idea before I start. Is there a procedure for setting tension? Anything in particular to look for on these? I can't get it into high range right now. I can pull the lever back and do not get an movement of the machine. Not sure where to start here. Likely wait for the manuals before I dig into this. Overall the machine works well. Couple of steady bearings to fix up in the blade drive shafts and a starter switch. I plan to use this around the farm for waterway work, yard and driveway work. Tks.
No replies yet.