In all her sweet glory a 1995 950f loader Ive seen this machine since new this machine was always just a backup machine it had only abouy 3k hours machine is super tight only has rust from sitting around most of time. Now its finally mine after they bought a couple new loaders and it was going to sit even less
Open cab, I hope you are somewhere warm. As far as I am concerned, the F series is the last loader that Cat made, because the rest of the alphabet are electronic pieces of crap. Awesome purchase.
monster, An old 950F like that is useless. You should get out of it while you can, and sell it for less than you paid for it, to some one like me... That's a great machine, just what *I* want... good work! (3k hours!!) (PS: You have to fix your JD avatar, now.)
Classic!!Nice going...........Ron G
I live in miami florida we only have our seasons are summer wet summer not so hot summer and luke warm summer... Jim i know it useless but i have always wanted anyellow lawn ornament lol honestly the only problem it has is the rusty panels from the salty air. I just didna full service even put annewnpre cleaner on it new belts all the filters even though the oil was clean My question is, is there a tire like the ones the loggers use for this machine because im going to get a root rake for it and i want to use it on aome of my land clearing projects
I think your tires will do fine in the dirt. The logging tires are heavy and are meant to resist sidewall damage. (second thought; how muddy is it there?)