Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to Owning Old Case

Greg Williams ยท 2019-09-26 11:38

Hey guys. I searched until cross eyed to try to make sure I'm not asking something that's already been discussed. I've acquired a (possibly 1969?) 580B CK Since I'll be going through it end to end eventually, I'd like to put it back together as close to the day it rolled off the line as possible. I've searched & searched the net for pictures & come up relatively empty. I'm PRETTY Sure I've at least got the color scheme down, but now to locate & properly place decals. I know with Old Farm Tractors you could find info down to the proper cutter pins to place higher in judging at the tractor shows, but there doesn't seem to be a following like that for the Construction side. Any leads? Have I missed a massive portal on the inter-webs? TIA. I'm sure I'll be looking to you guys often.

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-09-27 08:17

    Welcome to HEF, Greg ! It is always nice to see someone save those machines. Keep us posted on your progress.

  2. #2Greg Williams2019-09-27 11:11

    Thanks. Between my 580 & my dad's 480, we're doing our best!