Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new to site

20dub ยท 2006-09-06 16:04

hey everybody...new to the site...been thinking about getting back into excavation and came across the site...very impressed..great site..lots of good info..

Replies6
  1. #1Cat4202006-09-06 16:26

    Welcome! You ever go to the beach in Belmar? When I went it was nice and clean, real quiet too.

  2. #220dub2006-09-06 17:14

    yup..right down the street...now it's quiet...summer is over...bennies went home...no offense cat420...lol...:bouncegri i seen your link kawieriders...you ride street bikes?..

  3. #3Cat4202006-09-06 17:23

    I like a quiet beach just as much as you probably do. I usually dig a big moat around our stuff to keep people away:bouncegri I ride Atvs. I do a little racing on my Mojave.

  4. #420dub2006-09-06 17:46

    nice... quads are always a good time..i was out on my dirtbike sunday for the first time in 3 months..i'am still sore today...

  5. #5Steve Frazier2006-09-06 18:40

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us! Fell free to jump in wherever you like.:thumbsup

  6. #620dub2006-09-06 19:18

    thank you sir...great site....