Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to the Forum

Bayrat ยท 2007-10-08 17:26

I just dropped by to introduce myself. Last evening I discovered this forum while searching for information relative to a backhoe. After reading a bit I really liked the place so I decided to register. I have spent many years in various positions within utility companies, all field related. Most recently I accepted a position as a field rep with the one-call center in New York. Currently, I am responsible for eleven counties. I do most of my own wrenching and all of my own property maintenance. My pastime is boating, as you may have guessed. Best Regards, Don

Replies6
  1. #1Dirt Dogg2007-10-08 20:57

    Welcome to HEF Bayrat.:drinkup I am sure most of us have some stories with the one call system so please feel free to share some with us.

  2. #2Bayrat2007-10-08 21:12

    Heheee Dogg, I have a lifetime of experience on both ends so I am sure there will be some stories in the future Thanks for the welcome :drinkup

  3. #3Countryboy2007-10-09 21:32

    Welcome to HEF Bayrat! :drinkup

  4. #4EZ TRBO2007-10-09 22:55

    Welcome Bayrat, enjoy your stay. Trbo

  5. #5Bayrat2007-10-10 08:05

    Thanks to all of you!

  6. #6dragman11112008-03-25 23:38

    Hello